MINIMUM APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS
To be considered for a Marcademy Fellow, applicants must meet the following minimum requirements.
- Be either: 1) an Honorably Discharged veteran of any branch of the USA Military Services, or 2) a person soon to transition out of active duty service, or 3) currently a member of the Guard or Reserve.
- Have a minimum of 60 college credits, with a preference for Bachelor degrees or higher.
- Reside in the USA.
- We prefer applicants who have demonstrated experiences with analytics, strategy or numbers. Applicants with a Military Occupation Speciality in Engineering, Signal, Electronic Warfare, Military Intelligence, Psychological Operations, or Public Affairs will possibly be stronger candidates. However this is not a prerequisite.
- Commit to attend weekly classes (in-person or online) each week. Class days and time vary by program. Fellows who miss more than three classes are automatically dropped from the program.
- Commit to do weekly assignments, to the best of your abilities. Marcadmey may, at it’s sole judgement, drop from the program at anytime, any Fellow whom it believes is not sufficiently completing course work or whom Marcadmey believes is a distraction to the learnings of the other students.
- Marcademy Fellows, may at any time, drop out of the program for any reason. There is no financial obligation if you do so.
ACCEPTANCE / SELECTION PROCESS
- Complete a request for information. The first step is fill out an online request for information form as completely as possible – just click on REQUEST INFO. You won’t need anything other than your authentic self as the form consists of basic contact information questions, and short questions such as why you are interested and passionate about Marketing, and how you hope Marcademy will help you achieve your goals.
- Let’s chat by phone or Skype. Three months prior to a program beginning we review requests and set up a telephone or skype chat with candidates whom we think may be a good fit for Marcademy and the support we provide. This will give each of us an opportunity to ask questions, get to know each other better, and find out if we are a good match for each other. If on the other hand we don’t think we would be a good fit for each other, we’ll let you know why not.
- Get accepted. We make decisions on acceptance into the Fellows program on an ongoing basis. So it’s to your benefit to begin your application process as soon as you can. If on the other hand you get this far in the process and you are not accepted, we will arrange for a personal call to explain our thinking.
- Lift-off. One month prior to your program start date you’ll receive a series of preparation and orientation materials to complete prior to your first session.